Monday, August 13, 2012

Sad Saddness...

I haven't posted since March/April for anyone who knows me, obvious reasons. For peeps looking out for my recovery, it went good. But for those just getting in the loop, i lost the love of my life about a month & half after surgery. April 10, 2012 to be exact. Recovery of surgery went very well. But obviously life spiraled down afterward. April was the worst month of my life. Greg, My Love, My Life, My Everything was taken from me. His birthday was 6 day after his death, which is a punch in the face after the punch in the gut. It seems like life just gets sadder & sadder. I feel like I'm just here, but you're just seeing a phantom of me. My Dr. says I'm gonna have surgery on my right hip within the year; we decided we will wait till it breaks. i cant deal with this shit any more. Its funny when people try to tell me about about their problems/shit... & all I'm thinking is... you have no idea...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know you, but I found your blog when I was doing a search for Avascular Necrosis, which I also have in my hips and shoulders. I wish you as much comfort as possible during this difficult time. I can't imagine what you must be going through. If you ever need any surgery tips or just someone to talk to about AVN, feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I came across your blog through Denise's blog. I am so sad to read your story. Living with AVN is so incredibly hard, I can not conceive of losing my husband/partner/best friend.
    I understand that you probably won't be updating your blog much because of what has happened in your life but I hope you don't mind me linking off to your blog from my site.
    Mine is http:/www.osteonecrosis.me
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete